Sunday, January 17, 2010

The power of prayer

I have just been freaking myself out by messing around with my blog and backgrounds and things, so much so that I nearly lost everything! However I sorted it out and I have decided to keep it simple from now on...

Can I please just ask everyone to pray for those in Haiti at the moment I'm sure you've all heard about the earthquake. I pray to God, but I don't mind who you pray to - never underestimate the power of prayer. And help out any way you can.

Love, Courtney
xoxo

1 comment:

Miss Shivi said...

"I pray to God, but I don't mind who you pray to - never underestimate the power of prayer"
-That was really thought provoking for me as I don't really belive in god, perhaps I shall pray to the universe or to the spirits

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤