Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stolen tags muahaha

Here are some amazing tags I stole from my bestie Seli's blog (What I Heart). Read her blog!! It's one of the best ever! And I am not biased!!

TAG ONE:

If I were a month, I’d be November
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday
If I were a time of day, I’d be 6am as the day takes it's first breath
If I were a planet, I’d be Venus
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Merrymaid
If I were a direction, I’d be North-east almost, but not quite straight ahead and focused
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a four poster bed
If I were a historical figure, I’d be Cleopatra. No, at a later date I have decided I would be Jane Austen
If I were a liquid, I’d be a strawberry smoothie
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a diamond
If I were a tree, I’d be a magnolia
If I were a tool, I’d be a paint brush
If I were a flower, I’d be a rose
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a bright and sunny morning
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be an acoustic guitar
If I were a color, I’d be pink
If I were an emotion, I’d be energetic
If I were a fruit, I’d be a strawberry
If I were a sound, I’d be a water fountain
If I were an element, I’d be water
If I were a car, I’d be a Porsche
If I were a food, I’d be chocolate covered strawberries
If I were a place, I’d be Japan
If I were a material, I’d be silk
If I were a taste, I’d be chocolate
If I were a scent, I’d be lavender
If I were an object, I’d be a water marked notebook with it's closing ribbons loose
If I were a body part, I’d be eyes
If I were a facial expression, I’d be shining smile
If I were a song, I’d be Mary's Song (Oh my,my,my) by Taylor Swift
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be Gladiator Sandals

TAG TWO:

Here's the deal: put your playlist on shuffle, and use the first 10 songs that come up. Write down the first thing that comes to mind with each song.

Trainwreck by Demi Lovato
My bestie of course! She introduced me to Demi's sweet music:)

You're Beautiful by James Blunt
Uuuuhhh my boyfriend put this song on my ipod. Nuff said ;)

Comatose by Skillet
Reminds me of my faith sometimes, and how much I need God. It also has such AMAZING instrumentals!! It is filled with the wowness that is classical violins mixed with electric guitar!

Crazier by Taylor Swift
At wearable arts this year there was a dress in the youth section that modeled to this song. It was a masquerade outfit, I thought it was really sweet! My outfit at the wearable arts was half nurse in scrubs and half matron - all made out of hospital rubbish! My mum's workmates made it. I got to act all evil and formidable aaaand carry a threatening looking giant syringe!! It was MEAN. Wow look what I got from a Taylor Swift song lol

Realize by Colbie Caillat
awww I borrowed this CD from my friend Becca...sweet Becca:) I only recently just started listening to it - it is exactly like her - sweet and optimistic

Imaginary by Evenescence
I recall I had this song on my ipod while on the bus to paintball at year 10 activity week...good times! Little bit of a love triangle was going on then haha. It's all fine now. And paintball ruled!

Should've Tried Harder by Hey Monday
I only recently started listening to this too...but I was listening to it in the car on the way to Auckland for my parents Pearl Jam concert!

Live and Let Die by Guns N' Roses
Hahahaha remember on Shrek the Third when all the toads were singing? It was this song lol. Ironically, it makes me laugh everytime I hear it. It also reminds me of my boyfriend (his band has played several GNR songs! Consequently I got this song from him!)

Miracle by Paramore
I was obsessed with this song not too long ago...It really speaks to me. "I'm not going coz I've been waiting for a miracle..."

Horseshoes and Handgrenades by GreenDay
Well, this is the song we always skip in the car so as to shield my younger siblings ears from the travesty that is swearing!!

Thankyou Seli for your tags!!

Courtney
xoxo





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤