Thursday, August 29, 2013

Little things


Hello lovelies (or no one. I'm not sure if anyone even reads this haha),

I had a harsh reality check today. I just worked out that I don't have enough money to pay my next rent installment, let alone my groceries and power when I get back home. I am so so so lucky that I have wonderful parents who are willing to help me out. However, this means that for a few weeks I will have absolutely no spending money.

No coffee, no random buys...I'm shocked at how difficult this seems to me. It goes to show how comfortable I am in my life - how completely, utterly blessed I am, and how often I fail to realise that.

So, that said, a lot of good will come from this. I'm going to learn to appreciate the little, wonderful things in life that money can't buy. Money can't buy you happiness - this is a cliche, but it's true!

The sunlight fanning through the trees, beautiful forests, fresh air, sunrises, laughter, kisses, hugs, sweet words to warm your heart, a text from a friend, working out and eating healthy, a beautiful photograph, time with family, the ocean...there is so much more to live for.

I am so completely blessed♥

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤