Thursday, September 9, 2010

I built my own kingdom in your eyes...now I'm homesick



"Are you even listening when I talk to you
Do you even care what I'm going through?
Your eyes stare and they're staring right through me
You're right there but it's like you never knew me
Do you even know how much it hurt?
When you gave up on me to be with her...
Revenge is sweeter than you ever were"
The Veronicas

My little kingdom is tumbling down...clouding over. My prince has found another princess and it hurts hurts hurts. Please forgive my little patch of quiet♥
xx

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Aw :( I'm sorry :(

Missed your posts :)

Abby. said...

Same here darling. My prince found another princess. My best friend.
Just know there is at least one person out there in the world who knows exactly how you're feeling.

Love,
♥Abby

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Awww he's obviously not your prince then. Don't worry, your knight in shining armour will find you someday ♥

Athena. said...

Dearest, your blog is so magical, and I just wanted to say thank you so much for your little e-mail; I will reply now!
xxx

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤