Tuesday, May 12, 2009

busy busy bee

Cute pic hehe. From http://www.weheartit.com/

Wow I haven’t blogged in a long long time! I have been very busy recently – all my weekends this term so far have been filled with activities. I have been to a fantastic dance workshop, which was extremely exhausting but so worth it, and last Friday I went out for dinner for my friend’s birthday, followed by a sleepover. :)
I had my drama exam yesterday, and today I discovered I got honours. It certainly made my day, and put a huge smile on my face! hehe
The weather has been getting colder and colder here, but my new school polarfleece is oh so snuggly and warm! This afternoon I enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate, a cute homemade cupcake with yellow icing, and a homebaked chocolate chip cookie. Mmmmm
It’s my school’s celebration day tomorrow, and the dress-up theme is “Fantastic Films”. I still don’t know what I’m going to be! My sister is dressing as a bald character, and made me laugh so much when she put on a swimming cap to hide her hair hehe.
Courtney
xox
Forgiveness Is the mightiest sword Forgiveness of those you fear Is the highest reward When they bruise you with words When they make you feel small When it's the hardest to take You must do nothing at all...-- Jane Eyre.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤