Friday, April 17, 2009

eep! and a quick hello

ok, i must say, i have been on the internet far far too much these holidays, so im vowing to stay off it for a few days. it will be hard for me, but it will be for my own good :)
before i go though, here's an update of what has been going on in my life...
i went with my siblings and mother to the museum, and the special exhibit was an art one, where all these students from around the country had displayed their art projects. they were all painting, sculpture, photography, etc, and so weird, wonderful, and inspiring. those students are all so talented! i think i might take photography nest year...

kisses,
Courtney
xoxo

1 comment:

Cherry Diva said...

Wow! Photography sounds fun!

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤