Monday, April 9, 2012

Identified

Looking at all my old posts...I have realised something. That I really haven't been expressing myself as I truly am. Oh yeah, my thoughts and intentions have been there, my life stories have been there, my emotions have been there, but the way I expressed them...I don't know...just doesn't really sound like me at all. I think the reason for this is that I am still young, and over the years on this blog I have changed and grown; in doing so branching out and discovering who I really am.

So basically, in real life I'm not exactly eloquent etc etc as I seem to write...if that makes sense.

I am actually an outgoing, crayzay, blonde long curly haired nerd/fitness freak/photo taker/law student/nail painter/mermaid/lover of all things that make life beautiful/Christian who is still kinda finding her way in life. And that is who I will be on this blog from now on☮

Here's to being you

Peace☮
xxx

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤