Wednesday, December 2, 2009

anne and another song

I am feeling very lucky today <3 I have been awarded 2 awards from my amazing bestie Seli of What I Heart! ^o^ Thankyou so very much Seli!

I am reading the lovely book Anne of Green Gables by L.M Montgomery recently. Although a little slow moving compared to more recent novels (this one is more than 100 years old!), I am completely drawn in by by Anne's funny ways, and beautiful imagination. Also, the imagery discribed in this novel is simply heart warming.
One of my favourite Anne quotes is on page 245:
"Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"
Yet again I have been inspired by a Paramore song (surprise surprise!). It's a little bit heavier than their normal stuff but the song just makes me shiver. It doesn't really relate to me and my life but I think it's amazing!

All I wanted by Paramore

Think of me when you're out, when you're out there
I'll beg you nice from my knees
And when the world treats you way too fairly
It's a shame I'm a dream

All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you

I think I'll pace my apartment a few times
And fall asleep on the couch
And wake up early to black and white reruns
That escape from my mouth

Oh-oh

All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you

I could follow you to the beginning
Just to relive the start
And maybe then we'll remember to slow down
At all of our favourite parts

All I wanted was you

All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you

Hayley Williams is an amazing singer and song writer! My inspiration:)

My real life...I have finished my Christmas shopping on a trip to the big city - so many malls, so many many people! I don't think I would like to actually live there very much - too busy for my liking hehe.
Exams are finished, it's officially the holidays, and I feel completely free:)

I hope every one is having a lovely day and looking forward to Christmas!

Courtney
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big cities are fine!!! LOLzy Nice 2 see you back in the blogosphere
seli

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤