Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cassie's Therapy Tag September 2012


This is a tag created by the lovely Erimentha of http://thelittleblogofhappiness.blogspot.com

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with strong jawlines and girls who smile and mean it
I like nourishing my body with good food and exercise
I like beautiful sunny days
I like getting notes under my door
I like early mornings
I like spending time at home with my family
I like long walks through the city, by myself
I like coffee dates
I like boys' shoulder-blades
I like my beautiful church
I like being alone sometimes
I like old things - books, furniture, sepia photographs...
I love God and all he has planned for me
Today I did a workout, studied, ate healthy food, bought a glittery ring, smiled and dreamed of not being alone.

In some ways, I love everything. Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular I like things that I like but I love everything There’s more choice in like Cos even the worst things have things you love in them I don’t know what you mean about things I hate:

I hate feeling like I'll never find the perfect guy. Cliche, I know, but I'm so scared of always being alone
I hate feeling guilty
I hate being used by the person I used to trust with my life
I hate being so far away from my parents and siblings
I hate rainy, lonely days
I hate how my best friends are kilometres and even oceans away
I hate studying, but in a way, I know it's the only way I will get anywhere with my life
I hate having to grow up so fast
I hate spending hours and hours on the computer, trying to fill the gap, trying to find something, someone, anything...and never finding what I'm looking for

I hate this. Wow, sorry....♥

1 comment:

Erimentha said...

Wow Courtney, thanks so much for doing this! I like walking in the city and I am scared of being "forever alone" too. <3

Great post x

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤