Thursday, December 2, 2010

Summer



free free free, dum da dum da dum♥♥♥♥♥♥

Exams are over...summer is here♥
Looking forward to endless weeks filled with:
Christmas, road trips, trips to the lake, laughs with friends, camping, shopping, feelings of excitement in the few days before Christmas, Parachute festival♥, relaxing, summer job, falling in love♥♥♥, lots and lots of photos, icecream, dance concert, summer camp♥♥♥♥

So many things to love, so many hearts♥♥♥
I'm awfully happy today:)
Lovelovelove,
Courtney
xxx

P.S. The photo is what I wore today :) My favourite clothes of the moment hehe♥

4 comments:

Me said...

Im so happy for you! Doesnt it feel so good to be free?! Unfortunately I'm still tied by the belt to school :(. But I am so excited for Christmas!!

whats your favorite part??

shanmaesspot.blogspot.com

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

Ahh, same here! Its such a great feeling! Summer is definitely the best season of all! (: Nice outfit! Haha, I've got that Frankie poster too, hehe. xx

Miss Shivi said...

wow, I'm so jealous, you have so many things planned!

Abby. said...

Hope you done well on exams. (:
Ahh I can't wait until Christmas! Of course, it'll be 10 degrees over here. :/
Just don't get your heart broke over summer.


xx,
~Abby~

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤