Saturday, September 18, 2010

lost for words






I'm very lost for words at the moment. I'm putting on a happy, postive attitude - it's better like that for him, and ultimately myself. I'm still broken inside, and it will take a while to repair, and for now the above images (www.weheartit.com) almost...almost speak for my broken heart. Oh, and I had to include some 500 Days of Summer pictures...that pretty, heartbreaking, funny little movie was a little splash of brightness in my life of work, work, work.
I can't wait for summer
xxx♥

2 comments:

Abby. said...

Sigh. I can definitely relate to the first picture.
Love your new layout. :)
Same here dear Courtney...I just pretend I'm happy around him so he doesn't know he caused me pain...meanwhile, inside, it still hurts. It'll be repaired, but like you said, it will take a while.

xx,
~Abby~

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Don't worry, everything will get better in time, it always does.
I'm the same, except not when I'm with him; when I'm with everyone else especially in public.

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤