Friday, January 15, 2010

one sparkly summer




Wow, the summer holidays have whisked time away - I never realised how long it has been since I last blogged! However I was away from the computer for two weeks, camping at the beautiful sparkly sea. My holidays have flown by and I can't believe it's less then 3 weeks before school starts again!

My days have been filled with a magical Christmas, a new camera, lots of pretty gifts, many new friends, laughs and smiles with my family, NCEA Level 1 passed with excellence!, chocolate, GirlForce, sand between my toes, movies under the stars, and smooth, pretty purple shells found in a little cove, which now lie on my windowsill. I also got a temporary airbrush tattoo of a butterfly on my shoulder!

Such sweet things :)
Oh, and a huge thankyou to the worlds most amazing bestie, Seli for this cute award:)
Love, Courtney
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comment :)
Your the reason i started my blog. ATM my blog is being inspired by wonderful blogs, twitter and other random stuff. Love inspiration

xx
seli

About Me

My photo
Courtney, 21 ~ fourth year law student. Lover of the beach, writing, books, painted toes, music with beautiful lyrics, coffee, perfumes, and the ocean❤